I challenge you to find people you love and make sure they know how valued & appreciated they are to you! Surrounding yourself with people you love (family, friends, spouse, children) can have the highest impact on your life. Let me give you a few examples of why I think this holds true.
- There are countless stories in history where someone give up their life, in order to save someone that they love from peril.
- When a man or woman falls in love, they will do nearly anything for that person, including risking their life.
- A person will work 1000% harder than he has ever worked for his own needs, just to provide for his loved ones.
- Professional sports players, actors, musicians, and award winners all give thanks to their family and loved ones after each success.
- People find the courage and will to keep going in near-death situations, because of their love for their closest loves ones.
These are only a few examples of situations that back up the importance of family and friends to have near you. Near is not necessarily a physical distance. My family is far far away from where I live in TN. Most of my family lives in California still, where I am from. Having them emotionally close is so vital to my happiness, as is the same with everyone. Building a closeness with friends is extremely valuable as they can stand in that gap for your family. My closest friends have created that “family” for me here. Without them, I would not be where I am now.
So, find those people you love. Find a way to tell them you love them, value them, appreciate them, and will do whatever you can for them. Create an inner circle of people you love in your life. Your happiness and success depends on it!!
To all of my personal family and friends. Know that I love you and care for you deeply!! Mom & Dad, and all of my siblings (yes, there’s a lot of us!) and families… I miss you dreadfully!!! I will find a way to get back out to visit as soon as I can! xoxoxoxo To all of my close friends here in TN, I am so grateful to have you in my life. There are not enough words to describe the thankfulness I have for you all. You are my local family… I love you.
Until next time, everyone needs to SMILE!!! It looks good on you!
🙂 Sonya… She Idealist.